Your business is subject to many unforeseen risks and events, even if you leave no stone unturned to ensure that everything is in order. The best way to protect your business is to protect your valuable assets by insuring them under a plan that comprehensively covers your risks.
Our Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is designed to give your business the protection it deserves. It comes loaded with multiple insurance policies, and better still, it offers attractive flexibility options.
Benefits of Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Property Insurance – Offers coverage for your company’s physical structure (building) and its contents, such as inventory, office equipment, furniture, and computers.
- Business Interruption Coverage – Offers coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is operational again. Business interruption may be due to several factors, such as loss, repair of machines or equipment, fire, and water damage amongst others.
- Crime Insurance – Offers coverage for company assets lost or destroyed either by employees or others.
- Liability Coverage – Offers coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury, or property damage.
- Vehicle Coverage – Offers coverage for owned, rented, or borrowed vehicles.
As a business owner, a BOP benefits you in other ways too. Apart from the umbrella protection it offers, it comes cheaper than purchasing individual insurance packages.