We offer insurance packages that are tailored to different types of businesses. Whether you need insurance for your building, business property, equipment, inventory, or company vehicles, we offer products and services to protect your business.
Property insurance covers the risk of property loss in a variety of commercial situations, including commercial buildings, equipment, furniture, fixtures, inventories, business records, supplies, and other physical items.
Property insurance may cover two types of property loss:
- Direct losses may be covered when property is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Indirect or consequential losses related to direct losses may also be covered.
COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILTY INSURANCE
Casualty insurance consists primarily of liability coverages, which protect an insured party against injury or damage claims made by other parties.
Policies provide coverage for liability arising out of:
- Premises and Operation
- Fire Damage Liability (damage by fire to premises rented to insured)
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments
- Products/Completed Operations
You may want to consider a Business Owners Package which combines your Liability, Property and other types of coverage into one comprehensive policy to help you save time and money on your total insurance program.
Simply fill out our Free Quote Form, or call us now.